As part of the AccelUp 4th Round extra recruitment, Relyon IT Services is looking for startups specialising in two areas: 1. Virtual Accounting:- accounting for purchase invoices- bank statement reconciliation- account reconciliation- automatic control procedures- reporting- source data processing 2. HR virtual processes:- placing job advertisements on job boards- candidate acquisition/competency mapping via social networks such as LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram- automatic conversation by bots, collecting consent to process CVs on job boards and social media sites- reporting and monitoring: absences, holiday usage, performance reports, etc. Deadline for aplications: March 10th 2021
- Recruitment is open until 10th of March (Wednesday; 23:59 CET)
- Evaluation and selection of startup will be concluded by 15th of March, including startup pitches
- Only 1 startup in total may be selected in the extra recruitment for all challenges
- Only startups meeting the challenge will be evaluated
- Up to PLN200,000 equity-free funding (~43 000 EUR)
- 100+ hours of consulting with outstanding market experts
- Proof of Concept with our Partner
- Extensive investment, numerous networking and business development opportunities.
Please note that if selected for acceleration, you may be placed on the back-up list. Start of acceleration is subject to availability of slots and funds.
ACCELPOINT sp. z o.o. implements the project co-financed by the European Funds Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020 “Accelpoint ScaleUp – Technological Accelerator connecting innovative solutions with Technology Recipients”.