The Accelpoint Accelerator has successfully completed the first round of the AccelUp acceleration programme which combines mature fintech, insurtech, and telco startups with global corporations. Soon, 12 startups will begin the acceleration process in close cooperation with the Technology Recipients: Santander Bank Polska, AXA Partners and Orange. Contract signing is planned during upcoming weeks.
The startups chosen for cooperation with our Partners are:
- Vizum Lab Sp. z o.o.,
- Tricks Sp. z o.o.,
- NMT Co.,Ltd. Sp. z o.o.,
- Perfect Data Sp. z o.o.,
- ESCORAL Sp. z o.o.,
- Alphamoon Sp. z o.o.,
- NU DELTA Sp. z o.o.,
- Symmetrical Labs Sp. z o.o.,
- Sherlock Waste Sp. z o.o.,
- Al Busters Sp. z o.o.,
- Limitless Sp. z o.o.,
- PBG Management Sp. z o.o.
– We are very impressed with the number and quality of applications submitted for the AccelUp programme in round one. This shows that our aspirations to become a leading #fintech acceleration programme were well grounded. The projects surprised us with their maturity and readiness for implementation. We are now facing a period of intense work and tailoring solutions to the needs of our Strategic Partners – says Hubert Anyżewski, Accelpoint Managing Partner & Co-founder.
Programme participants will receive financial support up to PLN 200,000, and business know-how support in the form of 100 hours of consultation with outstanding market experts. The startups will also get the opportunity to take advantage of a wide investor base, including the possibility of presenting them to the global Santander InnoVentures fund from Madrid. AccelUp is a non-equity program – all shares stay with the startup after the acceleration process is complete.
– In the first stage of acceleration we help in adapting products to the needs of Partners; in the second, the startup will test the product within the partner’s infrastructure and conduct Proof of Concept. What makes our programme stand out is the ability to choose experts with whom startups can work on developing their projects. We hope we will soon be able to provide information about spectacular implementations with our Partner – says Maciej Majewski, AccelUp Head of Acceleration
The programme is implemented in cooperation with the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development. The Accelpoint Accelerator received support under measure 2.5. – The Smart Growth Operational Programme: “Acceleration Programs”.