Santander Bank Polska – Brokerage House is looking for a mass issuance tool with KID generation and servicing of structured products including Turbo Certificates
Problem to be solved:
Over 2,000 Exchange Traded Products are quoted on the Warsaw Stock Exchange and the popularity is in a strong uptrend. At the moment, there are no Polish issuers, however several Polish banks are in the process of approving prospectuses that will enable the issuing of such products. In 2021 those Banks are going to look for an application for mass issuing and service of structured products, including KID generator module.
- Recruitment is open until 31st of January(Sunday; 23:59 CET)
- Evaluation and selection of startup will be concluded by 5th of February, including startup pitches
- Only 1 startup in total may be selected in the extra recruitment for all challenges
- Only startups meeting the challenge will be evaluated
- Up to PLN200,000 equity-free funding (~43 000 EUR)
- 100+ hours of consulting with outstanding market experts
- Proof of Concept with our Partner
- Extensive investment, numerous networking and business development opportunities.
ACCELPOINT sp. z o.o. implements the project co-financed by the European Funds Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020 “Accelpoint ScaleUp – Technological Accelerator connecting innovative solutions with Technology Recipients”.