We are proud to present the Pegasus medical platform. This startup has just completed MVP under the AccelBox programme. In cooperation with the University of Zielona Góra, a team led by Mariusz Zakowicz is developing a comprehensive system to manage medical research.
The platform helps to coordinate the flow of information between:
– researchers and assistants
– patients and clinical trial participants
– external research clients (companies)
Pegasus enables, among other things:
– management of information about surveys and participants at each level of the research
– Integration with many external data and security systems
– management of all documents
– commissioning and financing research
– acquisition and communication with patients
– conducting tailored medical interviews
ACCELPOINT sp. z o.o. implements the project co-financed by the European Funds “Accelpoint ScaleUp – Technological Accelerator connecting innovative solutions with Technology Recipients”.