Our partner Santander Bank Polska is looking for startups that will facilitate the property valuation processes. The bank is looking for solutions that will include:
- The functionality of the solution should enable remote (online) inspections of the property. The property appraiser may remotely view the client’s property and make photographic documentation of the property.
- A real estate appraiser using a dedicated banking application should be able to connect to the client’s mobile device in order to make the camera available from the mobile device in real time, providing an image of the property in order to take photos;
- The solution should work on mobile devices (android / ios);
- Automatic assignment of the geolocation of property to online inspection;
- It should be possible for the appraiser to interview the property owner simultaneously.
- Recruitment is open until 31st of January (Sunday; 23:59 CET)
- Evaluation and selection of startup will be concluded by 5th of February, including startup pitches
- Only 1 startup in total may be selected in the extra recruitment for all challenges
- Only startups meeting the challenge will be evaluated
- Up to PLN200,000 equity-free funding (~43 000 EUR)
- 100+ hours of consulting with outstanding market experts
- Proof of Concept with our Partner
- Extensive investment, numerous networking and business development opportunities.
ACCELPOINT sp. z o.o. implements the project co-financed by the European Funds Smart Growth Operational Programme 2014-2020 “Accelpoint ScaleUp – Technological Accelerator connecting innovative solutions with Technology Recipients”.