Our partner Santander Bank Polska is looking for startups that will facilitate the bank’s recruitment processes. The bank is primarily looking for solutions in the fields of:
– automation of mass recruitment processes, which frequency and number is high (e.g. customer advisor); automation in the field of e.g. interview, video-interview, case studies etc.
– pre-selection of candidates – shortening the recruitment process, selecting the most qualitative candidates, giving them an indicator that helps the recruiter to select people for further interviews,
– introducing the algorithm in the CV analysis, candidates’ answers as part of preselection questions,
– a tool that tests soft predispositions, soft skills, meeting the “entry criteria”,
– recruitment marketing: automating the promotion of advertisements, identifying suitable places to reach passive candidates.
– supporting the process of reaching candidates – matching candidates to job offers, an algorithm that directs the offer to the candidate based on experience,
– verification of technical skills of candidates – both by technical and non-tech persons,
– “knowledge sample” – checking knowledge “input” in an automated manner.
- Recruitment is open until 31st of January (Sunday; 23:59 CET)
- Evaluation and selection of startup will be concluded by 5th of February, including startup pitches
- Only 1 startup in total may be selected in the extra recruitment for all challenges
- Only startups meeting the challenge will be evaluated
- Up to PLN 200,000 equity-free funding (~43 000 EUR)
- 100+ hours of consulting with outstanding market experts
- Proof of Concept with our Partner
- Extensive investment, numerous networking and business development opportunities.
ACCELPOINT sp. z o.o. implements the project co-financed by the European Funds “Accelpoint ScaleUp – Technological Accelerator connecting innovative solutions with Technology Recipients”.